On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

> I don't think that the $15 I spent on it was wasted, but the book would be
> far more appropriate for most of the people on, for example, the DPR pentax
> SLR forum, than the PDML.

I join the sky is falling forums in 2007, and back then he had a book
out on the k-10. There was a lot of flake on it as just a re sampled
Pentax manual. I know i bought one of Moose Petterson's books on the
D2H when i was having all sorts of trouble setting that camera up. It
was just a reworded version of the manual. No help at all.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com