You need reservations, I thought it was open seating...

On 3/27/2011 3:53 PM, Cotty wrote:
On 27/3/11, John Sessoms, discombobulated, unleashed:

I'm not usually in the mood to argue religion. I believe you cannot
prove that god does/does not exist, and that the only way to find out
what happens after you die is to die.

But some people can't take a hint. When they get in my face about
whether I've "been saved", I tell 'em it ain't none of their business&
quote Matthew 6:5-6.

Makes most of them go away. Some require a slightly more vigorous hint.
I just shown them my reservation in Hell!

--

Cheers,
   Cotty

___/\__
----------      http://www.cottysnaps.com

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.