For some reason this scene just amused me, but just because I was amused doesn't make it good. So for your viewing pleasure, and I use that phrase loosely, I prepared the image three different ways,

1. More or less straight, a bit of processing to open up the dynamic range and increase contrast, with just a bit of sharpening.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20outdoorstilllifewithconcreteturtle.html

2. Starting from there I did a B&W rendering with B&W Plus using the Green filter. (since the turtle was green I think maybe I should have gone with yellow...)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20outdoorstilllifewithconcreteturtleb&w.html

3 finally I decided to see what the free K25 action thought it would look like if I'd shot it with Kodachrome 25.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20outdoorstilllifewithconcreteturtlek25.html

Hum, it seems to think that I would have blown the highlights, and even the greens are a bit garish. Does this look like a Kodachrome rendering to you? Well I guess you get what you pay for.

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/vmc Series 1 Vivitar 70-210mm f2.8~4.0 (third version)

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.