I like the first one best, Bob! Highlights lower left of frame a bit distracting. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>
To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 11:33 AM
Subject: Bear-wolf of London

"All things do change but nothing sure doth perish"

I posted a shot of this scene a few months ago. Since then I noticed a
chain-gang tidying the weeds, and someone has painted the door. I think Ann
was the only person who commented, but she may be interested in progress:

<http://www.web-options.com/Bear.jpg>

Here's how it used to be:
<http://www.web-options.com/BAGAM/content/L1000007_large.html>