On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 17:35 -0700, "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
> I considered pulling my photo of a week ago of the cream of potato soup,
> but this collection has, to me, the aesthetic benefit that all of the
> shots were taken within an hour and thirty three minutes.
>

> http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157626422823888/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/5584784918/
> I owe this one entirely to the challenge.  I simply would not have seen
> the shot had I not been looking for an eye:

It would work for 'Nose' too....

A nicely assembled collection that illustrate the topics well.  You had
me confused about the 'Clampers' for a while.  I had to re-read the sign
several times to pick up the reference. Whether they're a historical
drinking society, or a drinking historical society doesn't seem to
matter much - as long as drinking is involved somewhere.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia