I think it was Christine. Ann would be too polite to ask.
-----Original Message-----
From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 23:30:13
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Blue Boy

Actually, Dan -- I didnt' say anything about the blue gorilla....  don't
know who wanted the frontal shot...

But it reminded me of Paul Bunyon and the Blue  ox that is around
somewhere... equally hideous and tacky :-)

I think that the Gorilla might be a send up of the Blue ox of Bunyons...
but maybe not.

ann