On 4/1/2011 21:49, Krisjanis Linkevics wrote:
One of my new acquisitions - the F 85 soft - is held hostage in
customs now. Damn those heartless bastards. I know it's their job but
still.. will end up costing me way more than I ever wanted to pay for
it.

Any comments on it while I wait with my wallet open?

kris

Kris, I had this lens and sold it back to its original owner as per their request and my willingness to part with it. I had to do so mostly because I got scared of the rumors that FA 31 Ltd were gonna get discontinued. I was wrong on both counts as F85 soft is one of the few lenses that I sold and that I regret doing so.

Boris