On 2011-04-03 15:42 , Brian Walters wrote:

Don't quite know how she manages the left eye thing - but whatever comes
naturally!

well, children's noses are smaller than their adult size ...

but i just tried it and it wasn't too hard, though my left eye is more presbyopic so the view was not as good; when viewing with the right eye, in landscape mode my nose tucks slightly better, in portrait my nose tucks much better; but i also like to keep my other eye open, so i flipped the camera over when viewing with my left in portrait; perhaps Galia doesn't do that because small hands make it harder to grip the camera from below?

cute picture by the way