On 4/4/2011 21:23, Bulent Celasun wrote:
Thank you Boris :)

Enablement? I need some to time to get used to the PDML jargon!

I have two lenses (and a 500 C/M): 80mm and 150mm.
They have not seen much use, however!

Bulent
http://photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2226822
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/bulentcelasun

That's most unusual. You seem to be on the list for quite some time and haven't yet heard the term "enablement". In fact, the full saying as I recall it, is "enablement never stops" very much in tune with "the spice must flow".

If you have two lenses like you note, the adapter may prove most useful. It seems these lenses are pretty legendary...

In fact, I would be looking forward to seeing the pictures you'd take and post on the list. Especially now, that you let us know that you have not just the camera and adapter but the lenses as well.

Boris