On Apr 4, 2011, at 9:01 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:

> Lately, I've been dreaming of a motorbike with a sidecar.  Cheers, Christine

A friend of mine has an Ural, which is basically a prewar BMW with sidecar,
where the Russians looted the factory after the war, brought it to Russia, and
have been making them, essentially unchanged since the end of WWII.

Sidecars definitely get points for cool, they're also apparently scary as hell
to drive.