As I said, some stuff will be sold off again.
The 120mm and 300 you saw in my bag are manual focus, so they're more
likely candidates. You also saw an A-45/2.8 that I sold a couple of
years ago.

Interesting to see how your memory works, Boris. :-)

Wanna buy a 645N?

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/