On 2011-04-05 05:09 , Larry Colen wrote:
By my calculations it was about 380,000 minutes, though only about the last day of the
process is usually referred to as labor.  I do expect that while the initial assembly
likely took less than an hour, the technicians involved may object to the term
"unskilled".

however the process for building the factory was developed by trial and error after 7500 attempts (counting H. sapiens only)

and most of us still have problems with our buttons being pushed