We moved back to Chicago when the boys were 2 and 4, and before our
daughter was born.  My parents were 15-25 minutes away and never
passed up a chance to babysit. It was a great thing for the kids to
know my parents very well.  One of the simple joys of life!
May it be the same for you Walt!
Regards,  Bob S.