On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 1:59 AM, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 23:16 -0400, "Daniel J. Matyola"
> <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=12916216
>

> Nice - but I was expecting Gregory Peck and Ava Gardner:

I was expecting Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr - wrong title, but
they were on a beach...

;-)

That's a terrific tan she's working on.  Her oncologist will be
thanking her in about ten years.

(note to any oncologists on the list or to those who may be married to
oncologists:  I know that by far the preference of ~any~ doctor would
be to prevent disease rather than to have to deal with the future
serious consequences of today's reckless behaviour.  The foregoing was
intended as humour and I hope you see it as such and are not
insulted.)

Seriously, very nice photo of a most photogenic subject.  Lovely light.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson