On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM, Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2011/04/peso-2011-08-have-sit.html
> Be brutal and honest.
> Thanks.
> Boris

I'm not generally a fan of inverted perspective photographs like this
one. They simply look upside down to my eye the vast majority of the
time. I'd rather see them rightside up and let my imagination ferret
out the formal relationships of line and form, tone and blank.

The comment relating to Man Ray, however, gave me the thought that if
you pushed it just a little further into the graphic arts domain, it
would work in the same way that many of the surrealist/Dada photograms
and other such works do. The lines and forms are there, they simply
need to be abstracted away so that the eye doesn't relate to them as
representational to any normal perspective.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com