Looked at lensbaby prices, checked the market for K-mount tilt/shift lenses and
cooked up my own for a fraction of the cost. I am fully aware that I could get
more movements with a bigger MF lens and 50mm might seem an odd choice but here
it is:

The Kreativ-NIKKOR 50mm/1.4 CVA TS
http://foto.ri-ki.lv/categories.php?cat_id=6

CVA stands for continuously variable aperture not only because it is stepless
but also because it is way too easy to accidentally change it at the moment :)

I can get infinity focus with small movements (both tilt and shift), adequate
movements at portrait distances and very nice closeup capability.

Basically I wanted something lightweight of portraity length with decent
low-light and wide-open performance that could be adapted without much hassle.

kris