On 4/12/2011 13:49, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Hi Jostein, P-TTL works with my K-5 when using the manual focus
A400/5.6. The same was true with my K10, K20, and K-7. However, P-TTL
doesn't work with my K lenses. I think autoexposure is the key here.
Paul

Paul, can it be that with A-lenses P-TTL works in reduced functionality mode? I am asking because it is my understanding that P-TTL uses distance to object (reported by AF lenses) for its processing.

Boris