me too - but -- I wouldn't have replied just for a me too except.......
NOTE : all I did was hit reply -- Dan had replied including something of another poster's (Matthew Hunt's) comment.. but you will see that all that is below is Dan's comment, not Matthew's or any links. what is going on with that? It can't be my settings, because if it were it would happen all the time, right?
I think it might have something to do with G-mail   anyone???

ann

Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

Mine as well.  <G>

Dam