Something I first learned about working in the high end audio game in the early
70's.  It refers to comparing two items by switching back and forth between
each. Speakers, or any component in a audio chain from source onward, In this
case, having each of the two images of the tulip stacked on top of each other,
and switching back and forth. I probably should have written it as A:B to make
it more clear.

On Apr 12, 2011, at 05:18 , Steven Desjardins wrote:

> 2.  It looks better, but what is AB?

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian

http://gallery.me.com/jomac