From: "Brian Walters"

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:18 -0400, "Mark Roberts" <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
> Cut to the chase: http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/2098910
> ;-)

Done!  Ordered the hard cover with dust jacket.

The GMA code doesn't seem to work outside the USA.  When I tried I got
two error messages:

* Sorry, this promotion cannot be be applied to books you did not
author.
* Sorry, the promotion code you entered isn't available in your selected
currency. Make sure you've selected the right currency.

So I changed the currency to $US, which got rid of the second message
but I was still stuck with the first.

No matter!  Looking forward to its arrival.

Got the "books you did not author" error message in the USA as well.

Ordered Softcover & Hardcover, Dust Jacket.