1-3.  Mark is the one doing all the hard work, and as the editor,
layout designer, and everything else, it's his call as to how things
are laid out.  He volunteers a lot of his own limited time for the
group.

4.  The annual is not a competition, it's a showcase of members who
decide to submit.  That said, you have three submissions, and if any
extra submissions are included, that shows the quality of your work.
Plus, not all members submit to the annual.  For 120 pages, $40 is a
great price.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com