In Maui, most people stop what they are doing and go to look at the
sunset.  We often take a glass of wine to toast the setting sun.

This sun is a bit redder than most, because on that evening the trade
winds were off, allowing the volcanic dust, ash and gases from the Big
Island to add some extra color to the sky.

Dan

--
Dan Matyola