Thanks, Ken! If you had read my original upload you would have seen my remarks
re the overexposure. Later, I included an additional reference  defiling myself
for allowing the "bloom", especially that on the Gull's head. I simply out
exposed the shutter.
As I responded to another critiquer, I also feel it's a slightly tight crop.
This image has about come to the end of its life and, alas, will go out in its
present form. ;)

Jack