From: Rob Studdert

On 16 April 2011 13:57, Bran Everseeking <bran.everseek...@sasktel.net> wrote:

http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-tv-media-fashion-Nightlife-Photographer-W0QQAdIdZ274599871

> I had to share this "Verb" is a weekly free publication here In
> Saskatoon but even so my reply would be "You're kidding right?"
Indeed, it sounds like heck of a lot of work/constraints for very
little cash, probably very low $/h when all time was accounted for. Of
course there's likely more than one sucker that will gladly comply.

Doesn't seem like a lot of work. Once a week, you have to go around to various honky-tonks, wear an orange T-shirt and take 15 "in focus" pictures of people getting drunk.

For which Verb pays $200/month.

If you're going out honky-tonkin' anyway, it's a little extra drinking money.