I suppose I could read the manual, but here is the deal.
Took some 'K-5 Movies' with sound from a Rode Microphone. Sound is great. Video is great. But the Sound and Video are mis-synchronized. Mouths open, sound starts later. Like seconds later. And mouths close, and sound continues on for four seconds.

Certainly this is operator error; is there a cause? And is there a fix?

Galloway, constant lurker and general pain in the rump.