I guess the reason I posted that was the humorous juxtaposition of a discussion
of the correct use of one word or words, and the alphabet soup representing the
current use of terms online using first letters only of the phrases one wants
to convey.

An assault on the senses of many who take great care in their use of the
English languages.

Gave me a chuckle…

On Apr 17, 2011, at 23:09 , Igor Roshchin wrote:

> Joseph,
>
> Sorry, I don't think I understand you here.. Are you referring to the
> abbreviations I used? Why? I missed the connection.
>
> Igor
>

>> Igor, did you look up at the same time the definitions of the
>> internet-ese you used in posting this message?
>
>> The English and my distant relative Webster would be beside themselves.
>> : -)

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

The Big Bang was silent, and  invisible in it's beginning moments.
— from the Pentaxian's thoughts on particle physics, so far.