Hi list,

It's been a while I've been posting anything here :) Mostly because I
had no time to do photos and *coughs* I had no Pentax, but Nikon for a
while (had to sell my K20D and I bought a Nikon D5000 as I had a good
bargain and also I had a spare D70s from my dad so had a couple Nikon
lenses...). As Pentax is making awesome cameras these days I got a
Pentax K-r (white one) recently (X-mass gift :D).

So dusted off my good ol' K-bayonett lenses and of course my favourite
macro photo combo: Tamron Adaptall-2 f2.5 24mm and a cheap chinese
reverse ring. Luckily I had a daddy longleg (a male mosquito) landing on
my curtain (around 3 AM...) so I had a chance to test my macro skills.

Well long story short, here's the result:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/5633693262/

C&C welcomed! :)

.timber