Very simple: Tokina 'hacked' the Pentax 35-70 code and used it.
Sigma does/did the same btw, my 28/1.8 being identified as a Pentax
28/2.8 (funny as I shoot @1.8).
The lens ID is given by the lens to the body.

The K5 will NOT itself apply any lens correction because the K5 can do
so only for DA and FA Limited lenses.
Lightroom, though may do *IF* it has an associated profile (fot the
Pentax 35-70 lens), and this is not present by default.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille/Thibs

Laptop: Macbook 13" Unibody SnowLeo/Win7

Programing: Delphi 2009