I agree with the book choices so far. I really like your street scene in the book, Tim.
Don, that is a really fine landscape, but the red barn beats it. :)

My own PDML reject is here: http://goo.gl/bmlv1

I'm pleased with Mark's two choices, but "Teresa" represents the direction I'm going now. It was one of the most defining shots in a portrait session I did and is one where I feel everything came together and I actually progressed as a photographer, so it has special meaning to me. 'Course that's probably exactly why it was refused: meaningless to everyone else! :)

-bmw