Boris,
I like the dynamics of Galia's composition.
The trail coming in on the corner and progressing across the frame to
the snale is very nice.  And the sharpness is good as well.
Your picture would be better if you were shorter.  :-)
I think some of Galia's secret is that she is closer to the subject than you.
The trail coming in from the distance is a good element, but I want
more of the subject snail.
Regards, Bob S.