I would try to be there!
My schedule:  this weekend is out (Easter). All of next week and the weekend of
Apr 30 are ok. Meg and I will be going to Whitefish Point and vicinity May 2-4,
so that period is out for me. Weekend of May 7 could be ok.

Footnote: sometime in the next few weeks I need to do a round-trip to KC. Could
be next week, could be right after we get back from Whitefish Point, could be a
bit later. If there were a firm date for a Michigan (+ Chicago etc.) gathering,
I should be able to work around that.
2nd footnote: my brother is in the Cleveland vicinity. If we head to NW Ohio, I
may be able to get him to join us with his new K-5 . . .

stan