On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 23:14 -0700, "Godfrey DiGiorgi"
<gdigio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry you can't view it, but there's nothing I can do to fix your
> system configuration. Perhaps you need to install the free QuickTime
> for Windows package to improve your ability to view multimedia files?
> Or check into more codecs for Firefox?

There appears to be an issue with Firefox.  I'm using Firefox 4 on Win 7
and having the same issue as Jeffery.  There is just a header with
"Download", "Subscribe", "Upload", "Send to Album" and "Tell a Friend".
No video panel appears.  However on Safari for Windows it works fine.

I'll do some Googling to try to find out what's up.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia