Hi all,

We took a 4-hour walk around the CBD cordon today.  I didn't actually realise
we were going to go all the way around, otherwise I'd have brought my own
camera.  Janet had her point & shoot so she took a whole lot of photos on the
way around.  I took a few where she wanted to reach over the fence.

I'm playing with jAlbum now to save effort and I haven't played too much with
its different skins... you can click on any photo to see the full version.

http://www.multi.net.nz/from-the-cordon/

Seeing some of this stuff was quite sobering, especially the CTV site.  After
this walk I really believe them when they say it's going to take months just to
reopen the area to the public.  I can't even begin to think of the scale of the
cleanup in Japan.

Cheers,
Dave