Finally (after several weeks) got out with the camera yesterday.
Thought I'd take nature photos, but the heavy winds attracted someone
else:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/winds-up.html

I don't know if windsurfer's say "Wind's up!", but I figure if
surfer's say "Surf's up!"...

Anyway, I only took a couple of dozen shots (I thought at the time I
took more) so I didn't have as many to choose from as I'd hoped, but
these were the two best of the lot. Hope you enjoy.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson