Flavio Minelli wrote:

>"J. C. O'Connell" wrote:
>>
>> Oh yeah the slide FILM. Whats out there in
>> 200 and 400 speed thats good? I'm used to
>> shooting K64, but its too slow to often.
>
>Personally I never found any slide film over ISO 100 to be really
>satisfactory in terms of grain. Besides ISO 400 are quite more
>expensive.
>
>Maybe recent Provia 400 (F?) is better as I heard wildlife photographers
>are using it more and more.

Fuji Provia 400F is indeed amazing. I read a report on it in Outdoor Photographer
in which the writer claimed he left some slides on a light table for a couple
of days and when he came back he had to take the slides out of the mounts
to be sure which were Provia 100 and which were the 400. I took this as
typical "let's keep this magazine's advertisers happy" hyperbole...until
I tried the stuff myself.

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com