From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
David J Brooks
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 5:11 PM
To: Pentax Discuss; Barbara Brooks; Petch Dianne
Cc: Home, Sarah; Conley Leah; Smillie, Dale
Subject: Peso's Cemetery walk today

I had today off, a school holiday so no busing. I thought i would put the
Zenitar 16mm fisheye on the K10D and walk down to the Stouffville cemetery,
about a mile form my house. Original idea was to do a time lapse movie test,
but so far not working out on iMovie for me just yet.

Any way, these three stand out for me:

Remembrance

Grandma:

Bench: