On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 01:54:12PM +0100, P?l Audun Jensen wrote:
> Jow wrote:
>
> >>They have captured the amature market through
> >>the mz series like no other company has.
>
> But that's in Australia (and reportedly South Africa).

I can confirm about the MZ series in South Africa. For The past few years
I've noticed that a lot of SLR shooters I meet up with use MZ cameras,
MZ-30 and such, I think. To such an extent, that I sometimes wondered why
PDMLers keep moaning that the rest of the world is all Canon and Nikon.

My informal sample is limited to bands and music festivals, though.

But then we are a weird country. Electrolux's slogan over here *is*
"Nothing sucks like Electrolux", for example.

--

     ,_