Since I'm driving to Chicago on Friday ...

#1 I still have the A70-210/4 that is physically (externally) rough
but optically and mechanically just fine.  $35.

#2 Sunpak 611 #1.  GN160 -- that means 10 feet @ f16.
With sensor adapter (The 611 had no camera control feature.  Bummer.)
With Westcott diffuser
With household sync cord.
With slave.  $50
No bracket.

http://www.brendemuehl.net/images/611a1s.jpg
http://www.brendemuehl.net/images/611a2s.jpg

#3 Sunpak 611 #2.
With filter pack.
With built-on reflector
With household sync cord.
With sensor adapter.  $50
http://www.brendemuehl.net/images/611b1s.jpg
http://www.brendemuehl.net/images/611b2s.jpg
No bracket.

Notes:
A  The Sunpak 611 works great with 4 C-cell NiMH batteries!
B. Sunpak 611 brackets are cheap on ebay
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=sunpak+611+bracket&_sacat=0&_odkw=sunpak+611+bracket&_osacat=316&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

#4 Sunpak chargers.
If you're already using 611 flashes with the original packs, then you *might*
need one of these.  (Maybe.  I can always hope.)  $10 for the pair.
http://www.brendemuehl.net/images/qbcs.jpg

#5 Macro rail.  8cm range (+/- 4cm each way.
Solid aluminum block construction.
http://www.brendemuehl.net/images/rails.jpg
$35

Sincerely,

Collin Brendemuehl
http://kerygmainstitute.org

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"
-- Jim Elliott