Just a short comment on the PDML book benefits.
It forced me into a critical look at my 2010 pictures.
I had to be ruthless about technical quality, but
also wanted some things beyond landscapes/flowers/etc.
I probably ended up with 50 shots including the above,
plus family, friends, and other atypical stuff for me.
They went into a folder on my windows laptops and are
being used as my screen saver.  I get a good deal of
enjoyment seeing these pictures pop-up as my background.
Regards,  Bob S.