Trane, crane. Four out of five characters right, I can live with that :-)

(Thanks for pointing it out, corrected=

The couple settled last summer, and they had success with one chick.
So I'm making optimistic plans. Already got a primitive gapahuk on
sight, and Øyvind is setting up at camouflage net at the other side of
the pond. But we will not make a move, unless we are pretty surtain we
can do it without disturbing them.

Hornborgasjön is on my to do list :-)

BTW. The photo club is going to Runde 10-12 june. You are more than
welcome to join us.

--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/