Well when I got in this evening I cleaned off the filter that was on the
lens and cleaned the lens. Once I was done I placed the SMC Pentax 1:1.5/50
onto my K-R. Will say I am rather pleased how well the K-R interacts with
the lens but I am still figuring out how to properly use the lens with my
camera so the following photos are not the greatest.

I am just linking to the set as there is only four photos in the set.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/sets/72157626603765574/

Will probably play around with the other two lenses a bit on down the road.

Jeffery

Pictures that I have taken on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/