On 4/29/11 10:20 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
You're lucky if you were able to work it out with your ISP. My ISP is a
bunch of dick-heads!

Time Warner Road-Runner just told me I was S.O.L. unless I could
convince Trend Micro to remove the sender's IP address from their
black-list.

But it looks like Doug has managed to fix the problem.

Doug, I really do appreciate what you've done, especially since
Road-Runner just flat told me they didn't give a damn if I received the
list or not; that it wasn't their problem.

Isn't it fun?

We're still running a little slowly, but I haven't tracked down why yet. Make certain to check your junk mail folders to see if we're getting filtered because of a new IP address.

I'm hoping to get this all straightened out before we take off for Alabama, and somewhere in all this I have to take my finals early and finish my final project for one of my art classes.

Yee haw.