I like it, too
Never got a wild turkey shot successfully myself - this was nice to see

ann

Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

Nice image!  I think that the tiny flashes of yellow flowers add a lot
to the scene.

Dan

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Was recently visiting my brother in the heavily settled San Jose, CA area. He
is hopelessly involved in electric powered RC airplanes. I went along with him
to enjoy his hobby together with a number of like minded graying headed persons.
I found it good BIF practice.
When he had had his fix, we took a short drive around the area and came across
a band of wild turkeys. Had to shoot it, of course, and find the homogeneous
cover pleasing..for some reason.

Comments?

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=594