As usual, I'll be coming down early for GFM and staying a while after.
As *not* usual I'll have activities other than shooting photos to
attend to:

On Thursday June 9 I'll be giving a presentation for WildSouth.org
(www.wildsouth.org) on nature photography in general and photography
in that area specifically. Festivities begin at 5:30 and will run
until around 7:30. It's going to be held at the Westglow Spa
(www.westglowresortandspa.com), which is just outside Blowing Rock,
between Blowing Rock and Grandfather Mountain.

On Saturday June 11 I'll be leading a nature photography hike in the
Lost Cove Wilderness Study Area (also near Blowing Rock) for Wild
South. I'll have exact time and starting location soon.

And some time during the week (June 6-11) I'll be doing a book signing
(of my Blue Ridge High Country book) at Black Bear Books in Boone, NC
(www.blackbearbooks.com) - they've just moved to the Boone Mall at
1180 Blowing Rock Rd (AKA Rt 221) this past weekend, so the location
shown by Google Maps is inaccurate right now.

These events are all free, so I hope some PDML people can make an
appearance!

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com