On 5/5/2011 11:17, Bulent Celasun wrote:
It is this one:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=11965591&size=lg

To be displayed at some office space.

I have a rather common garden A4 printer (HP D7360).

I would especially appreciate technical tips for getting a better
image with less tries ;)

Or should I just have it printed by a shop?

Bulent

Bulent, if you want to perfect your technical skills, then you could go about and do the printing yourself. However, I am thinking that in the term longer than immediate you will be better of if you found a good (professional?!) photo lob where you live and got familiar with them.

HTH