From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 2:32 AM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: PESO: Cemetery and some test captures

> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf
> Of Jeffery Johnson

> Okay I am getting sleepy... What I meant to write was: While growing
> up we lived out in the country and rented a house that was on a farm.
> In one of the fields near an old tree lay three or four tombstones one
> was for a child no more than 20 days old. If my memory serves me
> correctly he was born Dec.
> 5 and died Dec. 25 in the 1800's.

it was all too common in those days. Note the dates on this picture I took a
couple of years ago:
<http://www.web-options.com/2009/content/_C255704_large.html>

There's a famous set of graves in the churchyard at Cooling in North Kent of
13 little brothers and sisters who all died young. I have a photo of it
somewhere, but it's not to hand right now, so here's a link to someone
else's:
<http://www.coolingchurch.org.uk/userimages/Pips%20Graves.jpg>
from here:
<http://www.coolingchurch.org.uk/index.htm>

They feature in the opening scene of Great Expectations.

follow the directions.