From: Tim ?sleby

I'll spend some time watching this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dav1eb#p/u/11/6lsRu90jE88

This is one clip in a series of eight.
Anyone who knows where to find this guys work? I got a lot of hits
when googling the name, but they just led me to a baseball player.

Try entering "Ken Henderson APAGB" as your search term.

APAGB apparantly means Affiliated to the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain, so it should eliminate baseball players from the results.

Most of the results I got seemed to link back to these same videos, but you might be able to get contact information from the PAGB.