Long day's haul through New Mexico and the Texas Panhandle area. A couple hours
west of Amarillo, Louise received new destination orders, so we're heading
southeast from here, currently aiming at Jackson, Mississippi as destination.
According to Google Maps and the GPS dominatrix, that should take us two and
some days further.

We're stopped for the night a bit southeast of Amarillo on our way to I-20 now.
Little time for taking pictures until we pulled into this vast and ginormous
truck stop with the most luxurious restroom facilities I've seen yet.

We stopped in Albuquerque and Louise bought herself a MiFi unit so she'll have
3G WiFi on board when we're not in range of WiFi. I'm prepping a couple of
photos for her to post on the blog, should be up tomorrow morning.

onwards,
Godfrey
--
http://ourodyssey.blogspot.com/