Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Mitchell" <chris.mitch...@which.net>

Subject: GESO - Cotswold Way

Karin and I have been busy. We're walking the 102 miles of the
Cotswold Way down the middle of England from Chipping Campden in
Gloucestershire to the city of Bath in Somerset.We're doing it over 10
days.

I was hoping to post a picture a day, but today (day 9) is the first
time we've managed to get a decent network connection so here's 9 days
worth in one go.
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/CotswoldWayPAD/

Haven't managed to do any work on the pictures so it shows them as taken.

Nice collection. Other than the church, it looks like you nailed the exposures - like shooting slides.

Enjoy the rest of your walk.

We arrive in Bath (a World Heritage city) tomorrow and will spend a
couple of days there before being driven back to Chipping Campden.

Cheers Chris