I believe Chipping Camden may have been the scene of our only European
accident.  We pulled ourrented Ford Focus as far off the "road" as
possible, to let a lorry pass.  Even though we were stooped, and so
close to a structure that we couldn't open the driver's door, the
lorry tore off the passenger side view mirror -- and kept on driving.
Fortunately, we found a nearby Ford dealer who replaced it, at a very
reasonable price, while we had lunch.

It may not have been Chipping Camden.  All I can recall is that it was
one of those villages with a cutesy name, like Chipping Camden (or
Norton), Bourton-on-the-Water, Moreton-in-Marsh, or Stick-it-in-the-
Wold.

Dan

--
Dan Matyola